Borders girl living life in the capital

Spring in Stockbridge

I love spring. I probably say that about all the seasons when they come around, I'm not sure I could pick a favourite one, they all seem to be just what I need at the time. There's something about both Autumn and Spring though; those days that are really sunny but still quite crisp and cold...I love them. I think I've also always like Spring time because it's both Easter and my birthday. Translate: Spring = sunny days, cake and lots and lots of chocolate! We've maybe not had too many really nice Spring days in Edinburgh yet, but I have managed to capture a few nice Spring scenes in and around Stockbridge. I love how bright the first photo is, it was the nicest morning...which naturally turned into a grey and rainy day about an hour after I took this! There are also some lovely Spring flowers at The Botanic Gardens at the moment, and that last photo, the gorgeous early evening sun on the view from my flat. I do hope there's more of all of this to come. 🌷


No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig