Borders girl living life in the capital

Dreaming of Summer Holidays


It might seem a bit early for a summer wishlist post, but having booked a girls holiday to Barcelona at the end of May I've found myself starting to think about my summer wardrobe. I know that I need to invest in some new sandals this year, after wearing the same old favourites for the last three or four years. It's hard working in a shoe shop, and staring at shoes all day, to not start planning which ones I might buy in my head! Both of the sandals pictured are from my work and they are only a few from all the ones that I love. The nude ones also come in tan and black but I'm eyeing up these ones as a replacement for my comfy, can walk all day, go with everything ones. The black ones are made from such a soft leather and I think they'd be perfect for the British summer weather as well as holidays, it wouldn't have to be the most beautiful day here to be able to wear them with jeans. I have also completely fallen in love with this handbag! I really don't need a new bag but wouldn't it just be perfect as a hand luggage bag for my holiday? It's quite pricey but it is my birthday soon (y'know if you're reading this and don't know what to get me!!) The playsuit and the dress pictured are both from H&M, my absolute go-to for all my wardrobe needs. I found that, whilst on holiday last year, playsuits were great for day to night. I wore the ones that I had either to the beach during the day or with wedges for dinner at night, so I think that I'll try and get a few more for this year. And there's not much I need to say about the stripey dress..it's just so very 'me'! 

I'm really looking forward to Barcelona in May, and I love how the shops are starting to look a lot more summery now. Even the nicer spring days put me in the mood to update my wardrobe. Fingers crossed I'll be out of my big fluffy coat soon enough!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig