Borders girl living life in the capital

Dream House: Brick Walls


The second post in my 'Dream House' series is dedicated to my extreme love for exposed brickwork. I think this has recently become a bit of an interiors trend, and I imagine that more and more people are recreating this look in their house. I also think that quite a few newly built houses and flats are being designed with this feature nowadays. There are a few people I follow on Instagram who have flats with walls like this, and it's safe to say, I'm very jealous! I would love a feature brick wall in my *hypothetical* house, probably in a bedroom or the kitchen.

All images can be found on my Pinterest board.

3 comments

  1. I'm in love with the lights over the window <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hypothetical houses are the best houses! :) Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. check it out
    Though you make some VERY fascinating points, you're going to have to do more than bring up a few things that may be different than what we've already heard. What are trying to say here

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig