Borders girl living life in the capital

My life lately via Instagram #3

I haven't done one of these Instagram style posts in a long while, since last year actually!! This one is all Instagram shots from my weeks holiday I had from work a few weeks ago. I managed to fit in some lazy days around Edinburgh, a night out in both Edinburgh and Stirling and a weekend at home in The Borders which ended back in Edinburgh on Mother's Day. It was a great week, nice to have a wee break from work and relax with family and friends.

Started my weeks holiday with a night out in Edinburgh with my flatmates. The best Rose wine for pre-drinks. / My flatmate Lana and I in Hive. / A lazy, slightly hungover, Sunday with DVD's and snacks. / My new work shoes, I absolutely love them. They're such an amazing colour and so comfy too.

Spent an afternoon wandering to Stockbridge, dreaming of the day that I might live in a street like this one. / Treated myself to a Starbucks in Stockbridge and took some time to read my Drapers footwear special. / Was drawn towards these sweets in an old fashioned style sweet shop, I love cinnamon buns. / I won this necklace from the ethical fashion company Johari by retweeting their competition.

I went to stay with my sister Melissa who's at uni in Stirling. That's her and I before we went out on the town. / Melissa was such a good host, she had curry all ready for our tea when I arrived. / I was on the Lambrini that night, so classy! / Melissa and I in the club.

Headed home to The Borders for the weekend. Spent Friday night in front of the fire with the telly on, cuppa tea in hand and my new Glamour magazine. / It's pretty standard that we make a trip here for lunch or coffee whenever I'm in Kelso. (My old work...and where my mum works!) / My mum on Mother's Day having coffee at Mimi's Bakehouse on the Shore in Leith. / The AMAZING crunchie cheesecake I had at Mimi's.

2 comments

  1. Hey hun, just letting you know i'v nominated you for a Liebster award over on my blog:

    http://www.littleblondelife.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    Also. WHERE IS THAT CHEESECAKE FROM, that looks super delicious!!

    Sammie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, that cheesecake looks amazing. :')

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig