Borders girl living life in the capital

My guest blog post at Mallzee

I had the amazing opportunity last weekend to be a guest blogger on Mallzee.com. My friend Rachel has just started working with Mallzee and asked me if I fancied writing a guest blog post for them so obviously I jumped at the chance to get involved. Mallzee is a, yet to be launched, new online shopping website where you can combine all your favourite high street shops in one place and then shop from your own online shopping mall. Mallzee will ask you a few simple questions and then will search your favourite stores to find products suited to your style. I think the concept sounds like a great idea. I especially love the social networking aspect of the website where you can use a poll to ask friends advice on which items to buy (I am the worst decision maker and need EVERYONE'S opinion!) or suggest items to friends. I'll definitely be joining this shopping revolution when it launches later in the year. Go to Mallzee.com to sign up and receive an official pre-launch invite.


I only had a day or so to construct the post so I decided to write about something that I had lined up for here; my new style crush, Russian journalist Miroslava Duma. I decided that since Mallzee is a high street shopping website I would look at how we could get Miroslava's look on a high street budget. 

2 comments

  1. wow that's awesome! she has a really great style.

    I've nominated your for a liebster award! the post is here http://katydesu.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html you just need to make your own post

    look forward to reading it

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, looks like there are loads of these going about ~ nominated you for a versatile blogger award ~ what that means I'm not to sure but it seemed pretty fun at the time. Anyway, check it out if you like.

    http://sofificated.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig