Borders girl living life in the capital

Eley Kishimoto & Clarks

"Husband and wife Mark Eley and Wakako Kishimoto are the creative force behind the label, a union which brings together the traditional craftsmanship of Eley's native Britain and Kishimoto's Japanese design heritage. This classic-meets-contemporary aesthetic is the secret of the label's success - their collaboration with British footwear institution Clarks this season is the perfect example - think classic with a quirky twist."



I never used to be a shoe person at all...until I started working at Clarks. Now I spend most days surrounded by them and I am slowly, but very surely, becoming obsessed with shoes, especially Clarks ones! Clarks have just launched their collaboration range with designer brand Eley Kishimoto and I love the designs! The collection which debuted at London Fashion Week features Clarks designs, including their classic Desert Boot, with the gorgeous prints of Eley Kishimoto. Mark Eley of Eley Kishimoto has a good connection with Heriot-Watt uni and so I had the chance to attend a few talks by him in the years I spent there. Eley Kishimoto's signature style is very much bold and colourful prints...and I am all for bold and colourful prints!!  

These beauties are tugging at my purse strings!!

Scent Eley £79.99


A few of Eley Kishimoto's looks from Fashion Week, all styled with the Clarks collaboration shoes!
All images were found on google and the YouTube video was featured on the Clarks Twitter profile.

2 comments

  1. Those monochrome shoes are amazing.

    Found you on the Scottish Bloggers Valentines Post, I wish I had came it looked awesome.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first pair are AMAZING! I need them in my life!
    It was so good to meet you on Saturday and sharing a taxi into town. When I walked into Bar Soba I saw Andy from Made in Chelsea (not sure if you watch it but he's the hottest guy in the show!) sadly he left before I had the courage to walk over to speak to him! I think my luck ran out after winning in the raffle! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig