Borders girl living life in the capital

The sky's not the limit, it's just the view.

I seem to have an obsession with talking photos of the sky. Some of these photos are from a few years ago when I lived at home, I just found them on my usb stick recently. However I'm lucky to have a great view from the flat I live in now in Edinburgh and so the majority of these sunset shots were taken from the flat! Every time the sky is anything but dull and grey I'll take a photo, I love having such a great view of the skyline from my window. I know these photos are not great quality (I'm not really into photography and most of them were probably taken on my phone), they're pretty though!

2 comments

  1. You have some amazing sunsets there! When I lived back hom in Cumbria we had amazing sunsets over the sea - I miss them! I espcially love your last photo! x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your pictures are fab! beautiful skies!

    your blog is great fellow scottish bloggers are always a great find! pls check out this site www.scottishbloggernetwork.co.uk if you would be interested in attending scottish blogger events x

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig