Borders girl living life in the capital

I'M BACK!!!!!

Hiya, I'm back! I haven't blogged since last August when my life suddenly seemed to become too busy and stressful for me to have any time to blog. I really do admire all bloggers that I follow that manage to fit blogging in amongst so many other things in their lives, like uni. I just didn't feel that I could set time aside to blog whilst I was completeing my fourth year of uni. I have been itching for so long to get back to this blog. I love blogging and I can't wait to start posting regularly.

I have changed the name of my blog as you might have noticed if you were a regular follower back in the day! My previous blog name; 'Fiona Hunter' was always intended to be replaced and I finally came up with an appropriate replacement. So welcome to 'Country Girl - City Life'. This is the way I have began to describe myself on various website bio's since I moved from the countryside to Edinburgh last year. So this blog will now document my life as a country girl, living life in the city.

As part of a 30 day blog challenge that I did last year, I posted my 'Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days' on the 22nd of April last year. So I thought an update was in order, what did I achieve from my list of hopes, dreams and plans:

Get a job/multiple jobs in Edinburgh. 

Get enough money from those jobs to move to Edinburgh.

Find a nice room in a flat to rent with nice friendly flatmates. 

Decide on a good topic and title for my 4th year dissertation and start doing research and writing over the summer. 

♥ Start making lots of cards and crafty things to sell. - Just starting this now that uni is finished.

♥ Start reading books. - Just starting this now also.

 ♥ Visit Paris. - Hopefully one day.

 ♥ Go to another music festival. - Didn't go to a festival last summer and not going to one this summer either. Maybe next summer.

 ♥ Write an amazing dissertation. - Well I did write a dissertation, not going to say it was 'amazing', I did get a 2.1 though!! :)

 ♥ Stop worrying and getting stressed over the small things. - Still working on this one!

 ♥ Try to save money. - ...and this one!



So what can you expect from this blog if you are a newcomer? Basically, a documentation of my life, lots of fashion posts (my degree is in fashion!), lots of music posts and probably quite a few food, interiors and 'my life in pictures' type posts! 

And if you're not a newcomer...WELCOME BACK!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig