Borders girl living life in the capital

It's Not Fair #1

It's not fair..... 

Why can't I look like Emma Stone?













Isn't she so so drop dead gorgeous? She seems so funny and down to earth from interviews I have seen and she comes across as such a fun and very likeable person. She has a flawless fashion sense and she is such an amazing actress. I saw 'Easy A' recently which I loved (and would recommend to anyone) and I can't wait for future Emma Stone films coming out soon. I am very slightly obsessed with this girl.

All the images on this post have come from various tumblr sites, mostly this one and this one.

2 comments

  1. I say this to myself everyday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma's one of my girl crushes too! She's absolutely perfect :)
    ashllyd.com xo

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig