Borders girl living life in the capital

Happy New Year

Image from here


So another year has gone by incredibly fast and I am back at uni tomorrow for Semester 2 of 3rd Year. I can't believe how fast time is going by, it feels like yesterday that it was freshers week and now I've only got another year and a bit until I graduate...scary stuff.

So I have decided that I would like change in 2011. I am happy in the place that I am at the moment; I live at home and drive to uni, I work on a Saturday in a lovely cafe in Kelso and I take off at random times to visit Malik in Dundee. It's a comfortable way of living but I think that I maybe need to shake things up a bit. I will be 21 in April and I think it might be time for a change. I'm not sure in what form this 'change' will take but I'm sure it will all fall into place.

-I would really like a job a bit more related to my uni course however I know that these types of jobs don't really exist around here so I would have to apply to jobs in Edinburgh.

-If I successfully got a job in Edinburgh then I would probably move up there and then travel down for uni.

-I think if I did move up to Edinburgh then I would have to just continue to live and work there over the Summer. However I really want to travel in the Summer, not for the whole Summer, I just want to visit some places and possibly try and do an internship for a few weeks in London maybe. I don't think I can afford to move out as well as go to London in the Summer so maybe one or the other...but then I can't afford to go to London without another job...it's a vicious circle!! 

- I would also really like to go on holiday with Malik in the Summer, we have talked about holidays before but they have just never happened! Oh and I would love to go to The Isle of Wight Festival again this year (Kings of Leon, Foo Fighters, Kasabian, The Script...what a line up!!!) and maybe The Eden Festival again. I doubt I will do all this but I can wish.

Also for 2011...

-Eat healthier
-Become fitter
-Blog more
-Round up some more blog followers
-Waste less time on Facebook
-Try and save some money
-Read more books
-Try and not leave uni work until last minute

...and HAVE FUN!! :)
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig