Borders girl living life in the capital

Getting to know me

So I found these questions on Voodle Blog No one has tagged me and asked me to answer them but I thought that I would anyway, just to let you get to know me a bit more. I changed and deleted a few of the questions because I think they had originally been aimed at beauty and make-up bloggers but I kept the ones that I thought were interesting so here's my answers:

Whats your dream job?

Whats your favourite fragrance for winter?

How do you take your coffee/tea?

What is your most important beauty secret?

If you had an all-expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?

If a genie popped up and offered you three wishes, what would they be?
If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
If you could only wear one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What talent do you wish you had?
If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you want to know?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig