Borders girl living life in the capital

MK and A - Style Icons

Since looking into Grunge fashion for a uni project and coming across a few pictures of Mary Kate Olsen, the other day I started looking into them a bit more and found a few blogs dedicated to the styles of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I have loved this pair since I was pretty small. Me and my sisters had all their videos...'Passport to Paris', 'Billboard Dad' and 'Switching Goals' to name a few!! To be honest we still have most of them on DVD! 

Anyway I am a bit in love with their style. I will be honest and say that in most circumstances I don't really know which one is which but when they both have equally great style and fashion sense then that doesn't really matter just now. I think that the easiest way to tell them apart is that Ashley's style always seems to be a bit more smart and sophisticated whereas Mary Kate's style is often more effortless glamour with a more mixed up and vintage style.

Whatever they are wearing, wherever they are going, they always seem to look so glamourous and no matter who is who I always love what they are both wearing. 

 Definite style icons.

*This one (below) is defintely a personal favourite.

*As well as this one....I love this one!

Another few favourites (above and below!)

*And another one that I love! (below)

And another....actually this is a little bit pointless because I love them all!

I love how utterly glamourous and sophisticated these last few look!
Most images from 'In the Olsen Closet' blog 
and a few from 'Olsen-Fashion' blog.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig