Borders girl living life in the capital

Its been a while...

Hello guys, I apologise that it has been a long long while since I last posted on here. I did say that I would be back after my exam however that was a while ago I know. But there is a bit of a story there; I'll keep it short but basically I ended up in hospital the day after my exam. My tummy had been sore for a while before but it got pretty sore the night of my exam and it turns out I had appendicitis. I was in hospital for four days which was pretty pointless because I was in no pain and its all just such a waiting game in hospital with everyone talking about you, around you and no one really tells you anything. I finally got home on antibiotics, no operation...for just now. I've got to go back in 8 weeks so we'll just and see what happens then but I think it is likely I will get sent home again, no operation at all.

So that was an eventful time, what with the snow as well. My Christmas shopping and Christmas celebrations with friends were a bit ruined but never mind, I got there in the end with last minute shopping etc. I also, after missing my original appointment, got my fringe cut (Will post a picture when I get a nice one!) I hope you all had a nice Christmas and hope Santa was good to you all. I certainly did, had a great day with the family at my auntie's in Edinburgh, stopping in at my Dad's on the way up and then spent boxing day at Malik's. Santa and my family and friends were extremely kind to me. I got a lovely red satchel, a nice smaller brown bag, three fashion books, DVDs and CDs, jewellery, chocolates and loads of other nice bits and pieces.

Anyway, I am back in blogging action and after getting a book called "No one cares what you had for lunch - 100 ideas for your blog" from my friend Fiona, I have lots of new inspiration for blog posts so watch this space.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig